Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/360)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 21.09.20 18:20
Or you can do like some of us and drive
On 21/09/2020 11:59 a.m., Charles Pierson : Kurt Weiske wrote:

KW>> Hey, now I can see how the other half lives.

CP> Or you can do like some of us and drive yourself batty following
the echo from 4 or 5 different systems.
LOL. I think it is our nature/background from sysoping that is
driving us to experience different systems. Complacency can lead to
malaise.

Now.. let's see if we can wrangle in someone who is currently
primarily outside the ftn-sphere but who may like to join the
conversations.

--

--- TB(Stealth)/Win7
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)