Fidonet Portal

From: Robert Bernardo (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 16.09.20 17:38
Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, September 20 (cancelled)
Greetings, C= and Ami aficionados,
Happy September... and especially today, National Double Cheeseburger
Day! ;) Our usual third-Sunday-of-the-month Fresno Commodore User Group
meeting is cancelled, due to the Covid-19 crisis and the restrictions placed at
our venue, Panera Bread
Restaurant in Fresno.
As for our October picnic lunch, I will be visiting Fresno next week to
look into restaurant outdoor patios and even city parks (for a real picnic!Wink
where we could have a "socially-distanced" get-together! Smile

Hoping the smoky skies are less in October,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

---
* Origin: rbb soupgate, the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/1.10)