Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 13.09.20 23:37
Slackware 15.0
> Anybody else use Slackware...?

Yes, I use slackware on a couple of boxes and a laptop.

> Are you as tired as I am of waiting for a new release? It's starting to get
> ridiculous.

It has been a long cycle. I'm not sure what is on Pat's todo list for 15.0 so
I'm not sure when a release will be ready. I've been watching the what's new
for current but I don't see any news of an RC1 or anything like that.

> Yeah, I know I could switch to something else, but I don't want
> to.

Same here. I'm not against moving to something else but I'm quite comfortable
with what I have.

> Just wish he'd hurry things up a bit, it's been over 4 years now.
> Arrrgggghhhhhh.

I agree. There are a number of updates that need (well, not really) getting to
but 14.2 doesn't have the libs needed so it'll have to wait.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4