Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 13.09.20 12:19
Problems...
Re: Problems...
By: Janis Kracht to All on Sat Sep 05 2020 19:31:50

JK> After much aggravation when I realized why my inbound was
JK> incredibly FULL of bad tics and archives, I deleted the
JK> entire bunch of them. I don't think there were any files
JK> lost, just a bazillion of duped files <sigh>

speaking of yuck TICs...

1. the pascalnet hatches don't have a REPLACES verb...

2. someone was hatching some legion door over and over
with "REPLACES replaces" instead of the proper file
name...

i've been going to say something for a while but just haven't... your post
opened the door for me ;)

)\/(ark
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: SouthEast Star Mail HUB - SESTAR (1:3634/12)