Date: Sat, 12.09.20 12:42
Updated 12 July 2020
Moderator: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
This echo is for the shameless promotion of Fidonet echoes. Moderators,
it's your turn to get on your soapbox and bring some more traffic to
By your participation in this echo, you agree to the following rules:
* Real names are required to be used in this echo.
* All advertised echoes must be in the current Elist OR be available for
public request from the moderator's system. Private/Closed distribution
echoes are allowed to post ads in this echo.
* Only echo moderators as shown in the current Elist are eligible to
post in this echo. This echo should be set as READ-ONLY to all users.
(After all, you want them talking in your echo, not in here, right?
* ANSI and ASCII ads are allowed in this echo, however, be aware that
some BBS software automatically strips ANSI escape codes.
* English is the main language of the echo since this is the moderator's
native tongue. You may post a message in your native tongue as long
as there is a comprehensible English translation in the same message.
* No blatently off-topic posts, such as BBS ads, "test" messages,
* Please don't gate this echo to USENET, a mailing list, another BBS
mail network, an online Fidonet mail archive, or anything else
without the moderator's express and written permission. This is
a Fidonet echo and needs to stay in Fidonet.
* This echo does not recognize any local or regional echomail policy,
such as EP1.
* The moderator has the final say in dealing with problems in the echo.
If you have something to say about a moderator's action, please
contact him via netmail (preferred) or email.
* This is a living document and will be adjusted as needed.
* This document will be posted near the 1st of each month.
* Please don't hesitate to contact the moderator with any questions
about this document.
Thank you for your participation in ECHO_ADS!
-- Mike Powell/ECHO_ADS Moderator
* SLMR 2.1a * I'm a nocturnal model
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)