Fidonet Portal

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 12.09.20 01:51
Genuine History?
Will history be honest when referring to Kamala Harris?

In my opinion, she's should be referred to as this:

First female running-mate from the Democrat Party

But this is how the liberals will want it printed:

First black woman in any presidential election

- Future generations can read this crap, and be impressed like slavery never
ended in the USA until Joe Biden became president. And the woman is half
Indian, and Indians hate black people. How does that sound for a true history
lesson?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 12.09.20 02:11
Re: Genuine History?
On 11 Sep 20 23:51, Aaron Thomas said the following to All:

AT> In my opinion, she's should be referred to as this:
AT>
AT> First female running-mate from the Democrat Party
AT>
AT> But this is how the liberals will want it printed:
AT>
AT> First black woman in any presidential election

And THIS is what I could never understand about BLM. They spend SO much of
their anger and hostility trashing the police for even the slightest smell of
racism, yet blatently obvious right-under-your-nose racism from politicians,
media and now a presidential candidate is almost completely ignored.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 12.09.20 02:30
Re: Genuine History?
NA> And THIS is what I could never understand about BLM. They spend SO much of
NA> their anger and hostility trashing the police for even the slightest smell
NA> racism, yet blatently obvious right-under-your-nose racism from politicians
NA> media and now a presidential candidate is almost completely ignored.

Then you probably understand why I believe that BLM, ANTIFA, whoever these
people destroying cities are, are being paid by the Democrats/Joe Biden.

There's a report out there somewhere about Joe Biden's campaign staffers
initially bailing rioters out of jail. It seems as if he promised the rioters
that he'd bail them out if they got caught.

So that makes me speculate that all the riots in NY, Portland, Minneapolis,
and Seatle are all being sponsored by either Joe Biden or the Democrat Party
as a whole, under the guise of BLM or some other terror group. Joe Biden is
portraying himself as the "I live and breathe for black people" guy.

All that seems complex for an old fogie like Joe, but he's probably not as
stupid as he seems. I'm guessing he's being used as a Patsy for a bigger
organization than the Joe Biden campaign. Perhaps even working for China.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 12.09.20 03:01
Re: Genuine History?
On 12 Sep 20 00:30, Aaron Thomas said the following to Nick Andre:

AT> So that makes me speculate that all the riots in NY, Portland, Minneapolis,
AT> and Seatle are all being sponsored by either Joe Biden or the Democrat Part
AT> as a whole, under the guise of BLM or some other terror group. Joe Biden is
AT> portraying himself as the "I live and breathe for black people" guy.

I really love hearing from leftists that Trump is sooooooo fascist, yet has
apparently allowed riots to happen on his watch. Fascist dictators usually do
not allow any political dissent and murder the opposition. So which is it? If
he deploys the National Guard to teargas them all, he's called a fascist
dictator. If he does nothing, he's allowed fascism to run rampant on his
watch, so ergo the leftist logic as demonstrated in this echo is "fascism in
Trump's America".

And its not quite a leap from there to the whining about how Trump is such a
fucking idiot (you hear this a lot up here in Canada) but gee whiz, apparently
he is smart enough to rig an entire election and cheat his way to the White
House. So my question is, which is it? He's either an idiot or a borderline
genius. Not both. An idiot cannot rig elections or manipulate the media or
gaslight in the way leftists believe he does.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 13.09.20 01:28
Re: Genuine History?
NA> House. So my question is, which is it? He's either an idiot or a borderline
NA> genius. Not both. An idiot cannot rig elections or manipulate the media or

It's whatever is convenient for the opportunist party. They are sloppy with
their accusations, and they don't serve their constituents well, unless their
constituents are asking for more Trump impeachment and absolutely not another
stimulus check. The Democrats are currently causing people to fall behind on
rent, and/or miss mortgage payments. The Trump administration is ready to
assist the American people so they can get caught up with their bills, but
Democrats REFUSE to allow that sort of action to take place, because they know
it will give Trump bragging rights. They would rather go down in history as
"Democrats refused a 2nd coronavirus stimulus payment to help Americans avoid
homelessness."

Americans are useless to the Democratic party when they're empowered. They
want us to be recently evicted from our homes - that way we will feel like we
need to crawl to the polls to vote for Democrats if we ever want to overcome
homelessness.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Bbsing Bbs (1:227/201)
To: All
Date: Sat, 26.12.20 04:42
Re: Genuine History?
Re: Re: Genuine History?
By: Nick Andre to Aaron Thomas on Sat Sep 12 2020 01:01 am

> I really love hearing from leftists that Trump is sooooooo fascist, yet has
> apparently allowed riots to happen on his watch. Fascist dictators usually
do
> he is smart enough to rig an entire election and cheat his way to the White
> House. So my question is, which is it? He's either an idiot or a borderline
I think you are seeing a new war, the information war. The world has a bunch of
people and looking at them as busy people, they
often maximize time/efort and depend on a trust model. In information warfare
it is that trust that is exploited and given people
believe in the media and have short memories, they don't see the contradiction,
nor would they believe it exist if they emotionally
attached to a specific thought or idea.

There is also the intelligence of a group, and the preasure of the socail
group, what is acceptable. All these things played out on
the screen, the initial message, the tone of the message, etc.

But know this it is a war, against america and americans. In a different era
the media would be held for treason. What you are
seeing is an attack on the President, the country, and the system.

The question is, has the war already been lost?

Trump is not an idiot. In fact he is smarter than most, and certainly smarter
than the general populace. They are often parating
from the media.

Trump is borderline genius, and it was for things before he ever decided to be
president.

Anyone who thinks otherwise must attempt to take all Trumps success as a
business man, and many other things from him that have
nothing to do with state/federal politics.

Cheers Smile
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: Electronic Warfare BBS | telnet:\\bbs.ewbbs.net (1:227/201)

From: paul lee (1:105/420)
To: All
Date: Sat, 26.12.20 13:33
Re: Genuine History?
BB> Trump is not an idiot. In fact he is smarter than most, and certainly
BB> smarterthan the general populace. They are often parating
BB> from the media.
BB>
BB> Trump is borderline genius, and it was for things before he ever decided
BB> to bepresident.
BB>
BB> Anyone who thinks otherwise must attempt to take all Trumps success as a
BB> business man, and many other things from him that have
BB> nothing to do with state/federal politics.

His intelligence is not derived from actual knowledge, rather it's a reflection
of his character and poise that has always been gained thru his assets and
power, not from actual brain heft.

When you dig in, I think any human would agree that that character is not a
positive attribute. It could be called narcissistic, psychopathic and simply
unacceptable.

He should have never been a President of the United States of America, because
of the lack of moral, character and empathy that allow him to be 'intelligent'.
Intelligence isn't, when its derived from force, power and assets. Thats all
this person has.

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o
|08.........

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2020/11/23 (Raspberry Pi/32)
* Origin: 2o fOr beeRS bbS>>20ForBeers.com:1337 (1:105/420)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 26.12.20 18:45
Re: Genuine History?
On 26 Dec 20 12:33:28, Paul Lee said the following to Bbsing Bbs:

PL> His intelligence is not derived from actual knowledge, rather it's a
PL> reflection of his character and poise that has always been gained thru his
PL> assets and power, not from actual brain heft.

That may be true, but the original post (I think it was mine from back in Oct)
was about leftists declaring him an "idiot", when clearly he is not. Again my
logic was that idiots do not become presidents. Being president of the most
powerful country in the world requires some amount of brains... and balls. Or
in Biden's case, some really good handlers pulling the strings. Trump had no
handlers; his brash narcissism and "you're fired" rhetoric from TV alienated
him from many staff.

The many times over the 4 years I've seen leftists calling him an idiot
coincided with claims of him with Russian collusion, impeachment, abuse of
power etc. which certainly no "idiot" could mentally attempt to orchestrate.

So my original statement stands - Which is it? Either he's an idiot, or he's
actually brilliant enough to handle, maybe even manipulate, the media and
rally a good percentage of the American population on the notion that
government is bloated, corrupt and never served their best interests.

Just my two cents...

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: paul lee (1:105/420)
To: All
Date: Sat, 26.12.20 18:43
Re: Genuine History?
NA> PL> His intelligence is not derived from actual knowledge, rather it's a
NA> PL> reflection of his character and poise that has always been gained thru
NA> PL> assets and power, not from actual brain heft.
NA>
NA> That may be true, but the original post (I think it was mine from back
NA> in Oct)was about leftists declaring him an "idiot", when clearly he is
NA> not. Again my logic was that idiots do not become presidents. Being
NA> president of the most powerful country in the world requires some amount
NA> of brains... and balls. Or in Biden's case, some really good handlers
NA> pulling the strings. Trump had no handlers; his brash narcissism and
NA> "you're fired" rhetoric from TV alienatedhim from many staff.
NA>
NA> So my original statement stands - Which is it? Either he's an idiot, or
NA> he's actually brilliant enough to handle, maybe even manipulate, the
NA> media and rally a good percentage of the American population on the
NA> notion that government is bloated, corrupt and never served their best
NA> interests.
NA> Just my two cents...
NA> Nick

So you had me in your first paragraph. I certainly don't purport that hes a
FOOL, or an idiot... I think that WE were idiots for allowing such an
individual in that office, but we wanted change. At any cost, it seems...

Lots of folks like to sing about how wonderful Obama was - and while he was a
really cool gent and was a likeable President.. he lied to ME, like the rest of
them do. His health coverage wasn't ANYTHING to me. At all. Zero. It did NOT
help the small business owners get health care for cheaper than prior. And for
some of us, it was even harder to under his plan - at any rate, more than half
of the country was so ready for change... and it was pent up because no one
wanted to wreck the first black President... that we went to the polls and
voted in a hustler.

Trump is not an idiot. He's not UNINTELLIGENT - but I think that any amount of
intelligence that he does have is dwarfed by his ability to lie, cheat and
steal in broad daylight - without breaking any 'laws'... rules... aside from
those that a moral and ethical human [i.e. a POTUS] should [be required to]
have.

He's a hustler, salesmen, scam artist and gangster. In our White House.

Listen.. I wanted the same change that got him there. But I've learned an
expensive lesson, and hope that the country has too. Biden certainly isn't my
first choice [Why the hell can't these parties do BETTER!?], but at least there
won't be a snake in the house.

From: Bbsing Bbs (1:227/201)
To: All
Date: Sun, 27.12.20 02:44
Re: Genuine History?
Re: Re: Genuine History?
By: paul lee to Bbsing Bbs on Sat Dec 26 2020 12:33 pm

> His intelligence is not derived from actual knowledge, rather it's a
reflection of his character and poise that has always been
> When you dig in, I think any human would agree that that character is not a
positive attribute. It could be called narcissistic,
> He should have never been a President of the United States of America,
because of the lack of moral, character and empathy that

I think itelligence is normally an assesment by an intelligence test. It has
been proven that individuals with higher intelligence
usually have a more sucess. The sucess is often measured in wealth. I can't
tell you our President's intelligence, I haven't seen
any test results, but I can make fair assumptions based on his success by what
most measure in many countries, and that is wealth.

I have not heard of a single case where a person with low intelligence has been
able to accomplish the things Donald Trump has
accomplished in his life.

I for one can't agree that his character is specifically one of narcissist any
more than our past president, or many other
presidents of countries, or corperations.

I can say the major media corperations are running a psyops information war on
the american people. This is because I watched the
news change the story of events to fit their narative. I saw a live news stream
unfold early in the evening. Then later at the
nightly news the details of the event were changed, and they used what they
claimed was an eye witness to provide the changed
details. There are countless other things like this that have happened over the
last 8 years, but the ramp up of the psyops
information war, has become blatent. For those who want to believe the
narative, they will not see it, for those who see it, they
can't believe others don't see the psyops.

I've never witnessed so many people eager to trash their country's president.
Its interesting to see the main stream media sending
the message and the people parating the message. Even making claims of
psycological assements, and intelligence assements that I
can't see how they obtained data normally obtained by long test.

Now I know one will grab at my assesment of intelligence, but we all can fairly
estimate Sir Isac Newton, was very intelligent,
even before standard intelligent tests were in use.

I think Trump was president because the people needed him to be president. The
corrupt politicians caused Trump to be president.

The term equal under the law... supposed to exist doesn't for common folk like
us, where if I made false claims and worked with a
team of men/women to spy on anyone based on lies, I would be in jail, but some
how politicians are not. I'm also ignorant of all
.. most not all, most laws in our country.

I do understand many people don't like our president, but is it for their
reasons or for the reasons they believe said by others?

From: Bbsing Bbs (1:227/201)
To: All
Date: Sun, 27.12.20 02:50
Re: Genuine History?
Re: Re: Genuine History?
By: Nick Andre to Paul Lee on Sat Dec 26 2020 05:45 pm

> So my original statement stands - Which is it? Either he's an idiot, or he's
> actually brilliant enough to handle, maybe even manipulate, the media and
I say he is not an idiot, at least at being President, and a business man, and
the many things we've known him for.

He might be an idiot at farming, or something like that, but in general I say
not an idiot.

From: Bbsing Bbs (1:227/201)
To: All
Date: Sun, 27.12.20 03:00
Re: Genuine History?
Re: Re: Genuine History?
By: paul lee to Nick Andre on Sat Dec 26 2020 05:43 pm

> He's a hustler, salesmen, scam artist and gangster. In our White House.
>
> Listen.. I wanted the same change that got him there. But I've learned an
expensive lesson, and hope that the country has too. B
> house.

We are not really getting a leader that is one of the people.
There is no grass roots leader pushed up from us, in our time, dealing with
what most of us in this country deal with. Then there
is a bunch of debates about how good the candidates are based on things a
majority of the people never experience, and will never
experience.

It certainly is a great question. I have some ideas about the solution but
those require changes to our entire presidential
election system.

From: paul lee (1:105/420)
To: All
Date: Sun, 27.12.20 11:51
Re: Genuine History?
BB> > His intelligence is not derived from actual knowledge, rather it's a
BB> > reflection of his character and poise that has always been
BB> > When you dig in, I think any human would agree that that character is n
BB> > positive attribute. It could be called narcissistic,
BB> > He should have never been a President of the United States of America,
BB> > because of the lack of moral, character and empathy that
BB>
BB> I think itelligence is normally an assesment by an intelligence test. It
BB> hasbeen proven that individuals with higher intelligence
BB> usually have a more sucess. The sucess is often measured in wealth. I
BB> can'ttell you our President's intelligence, I haven't seen
BB> any test results, but I can make fair assumptions based on his success
BB> by whatmost measure in many countries, and that is wealth.

I can even go further and agree with you that President Trump is intelligent. I
think his other traits dwarf any intelligence that IS there, but thats besides
the point. I can understand, and agree with, your assertment that the man is
intelligent.

BB> I for one can't agree that his character is specifically one of
BB> narcissist anymore than our past president, or many other
BB> presidents of countries, or corperations.

I cannot agree with this, however. Razz The man isn't a narcissist?! The only
place that I come to that conclusion from is the times that he opens his mouth.
I think anyone who watched/watches all of his Covid speeches, when he did so a
few times a week, would come to the conclusion that its all about him. Let
alone if you watch him tailspinning AFTER he stopped the Covid announcements -
if you listen to this past couple months, you CAN'T say he isn't narcissus.

BB> I can say the major media corperations are running a psyops information
BB> war onthe american people.

I agree with you 100%. I don't know what it more disgusting, the actions of the
President of the United States or the media and their lies about... everything.
The only news I even pay attention to to get my HEADLINES is NPR - but you have
to be careful not to read between their lines, either... while they absolutely
lean to the left and put in opinion that swings that way, they usually leave it
at the door and a person of ANY intelligence can cut thru it.

BB> I've never witnessed so many people eager to trash their country's
BB> president.Its interesting to see the main stream media sending
BB> the message and the people parating the message. Even making claims of
BB> psycological assements, and intelligence assements that I
BB> can't see how they obtained data normally obtained by long test.

You know... I've heard this from the right over the course of the Presidency...
and you're right - that the left fought this President hard. But they ALWAYS
do... they aren't some new type of scumbag... just the same scumbags as always,
just the same as the right will do when Biden takes office. Again, I think the
onus here is on the media - who have changed over the past decade, and seem to
be very willing and eager even to continue to become a driving force in the
decision making, voting population in America. They are disgusting... the left,
the right, politicians and those in the three branches of gov???---> Their just
doing what they've ALWAYS done.

From: Bbsing Bbs (1:227/201)
To: All
Date: Mon, 28.12.20 02:22
Re: Genuine History?
Re: Re: Genuine History?
By: paul lee to Bbsing Bbs on Sun Dec 27 2020 10:51 am

> BB> > His intelligence is not derived from actual knowledge, rather it's a
> BB> > reflection of his character and poise that has always been
> BB> > When you dig in, I think any human would agree that that character i
> BB> > positive attribute. It could be called narcissistic,
> BB> > He should have never been a President of the United States of Americ
> BB> > because of the lack of moral, character and empathy that
> BB>
> BB> I think itelligence is normally an assesment by an intelligence test. I
> BB> hasbeen proven that individuals with higher intelligence
> BB> usually have a more sucess. The sucess is often measured in wealth. I
> BB> can'ttell you our President's intelligence, I haven't seen
> BB> any test results, but I can make fair assumptions based on his success
> BB> by whatmost measure in many countries, and that is wealth.
>
> I can even go further and agree with you that President Trump is intelligent
>
> BB> I for one can't agree that his character is specifically one of
> BB> narcissist anymore than our past president, or many other
> BB> presidents of countries, or corperations.
>
> I cannot agree with this, however. Razz The man isn't a narcissist?! The only
> uld come to the conclusion that its all about him. Let alone if you watch hi
>
> BB> I can say the major media corperations are running a psyops information
> BB> war onthe american people.
>
> I agree with you 100%. I don't know what it more disgusting, the actions of
> ot to read between their lines, either... while they absolutely lean to the
>
> BB> I've never witnessed so many people eager to trash their country's
> BB> president.Its interesting to see the main stream media sending
> BB> the message and the people parating the message. Even making claims of
> BB> psycological assements, and intelligence assements that I
> BB> can't see how they obtained data normally obtained by long test.
>
> You know... I've heard this from the right over the course of the Presidency
> he right will do when Biden takes office. Again, I think the onus here is on
> merica. They are disgusting... the left, the right, politicians and those in
>

> |07p|15AULIE|1142|07o
> |08.........
>
> --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2020/11/23 (Raspberry Pi/32)
> * Origin: 2o fOr beeRS bbS>>20ForBeers.com:1337 (1:105/420)
Hi Paul,
Sorry I have to bottom post the entire message.

I do agree with you on many aspects.

I do struggle with what I watch and see and try to determine the bias of myself
and others. I've heard from friends of things about our president and parties,
that I've never heard growing up. I've been told I'm niave as well, by
indivuduals far younger than I. I think how interesting those who know less in
life have more knowledge about things they have less experience with.

So as I struggle with my bias and other bias, and the disinformation I am a
general sceptic.

Sometimes the question is one of what to do, and then the belief what an
individual can do. Of course our discussion here (you and I) and anyone else in
a civil way (not a facebook, old school flame-war way), is always a start and
always healthy. Thanks for not flaming! Smile

It will really be interesting if Biden and when Biden takes office what will
happen, how the main stream media will change, and what new miss direction will
be usshered in.

Things like the re-definition and over clasification of racism, or sexism, for
almost anything anyone wants to use in a zero-sum outcome, has been devistating
on the psychology of many individuals.

During the Obamma era, I was very un-aware of the general politics. I was so
wrapped up in my life, and technology, and after 911, I really stayed away. But
then I had a bit of stake in the game, where new things impacted my ability to
prepare for my long term future, and I also saw the world directly by setting
foot in other countries than my country of origin.

People's opinions of Trump, and Biden, and Hillary Clinton are very interesting
to me. How they determine their party/candidate choice. What they say about who
they like and don't like and what to do in the event they don't like someone,
and how they derive at statements like paraphrased: if you don't vote, you just
gave a vote to the opposing party. (which is impossible in that case, but
worked will in brexit, and then other initatives campeign companies working
with datascience companies put together to manipulate masive groups of people).

I like hearing about your thoughts Paul.

From: Gregory Deyss (0:0/0)
To: All
Date: Mon, 08.02.21 21:20
Re: Genuine History?
On 27 Dec 2020, paul lee said the following...

pl> BB> He should have never been a President of the United States of Amer
.
205 Goodbye