Fidonet Portal

From: Ruslan Suleimanov (2:467/888)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 10.09.20 14:05
HPT falls into the core
Hi, Gerrit!

10 ᥭ 20 ? 07:33:

GK> Hello Ruslan!

GK> 09 Sep 20 03:18, Ruslan Suleimanov wrote to All:

RS>> Pls help!

GK> Can you find out at which task it fails? Do you write a logfile that
GK> might tell you what works and what doesn't?

(gdb) core hpt.core
[New LWP 100627]
Core was generated by `hpt -c /fido/etc/config post -nf STR Robot -s Connection
with Fidon'.
Program terminated with signal SIGBUS, Bus error.
#0 0x00000000004292c3 in ?? (Wink
I find it! My perl script was wrote incorrect. Thanks!

WBR, Ruslan Suleimanov.
JabberID: rs@captflint.com
--- GoldED+/FreeBSD/..I LIKE UNIX EVERYDAY..
* Origin: ---/RS/FIDO Druzi 199x fido.odessa.ua/ (2:467/888)