Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 09.09.20 12:31
Problems this AM
Hi folks,

This morning I awoke to my system going bzerk... So many instances of BBBS were
running I had to issue a killall to stop them...I also deleted two corrupted
files and their bad .tic files for PAS* net that probably didn't help the
situation and which may have caused the problem to start with...

After a reboot, all seems fine but I'll keep my eye on things today... Sorry to
have lost those files.

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5