Fidonet Portal

From: Al Kaiser (1:142/926)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 08.09.20 08:39
WAE SSB This Weekend
Hope to see all you Europeans this weekend in the WAE SSB Contest. I hope that
10 and 15 open because my 40 meter dipole does not do well on 40 SSB.
Personally I would not mind seeing 12 and 17 added to the contest maybe as non
QTC contact bands to build QTCs for passing elsewhere.

-73-

-=> Al Kaiser n1api@cox.net <=-

Cheers!

Al Kaiser - Meriden, CT, 08-Sep-2020 at 6:39.
Fido : 1:142/926 - Internet : n1api@cox.net

.!. Well soon she'll be ship shape and in Bristol fashion.
--- Terminate 5.00/Pro
* Origin: Terminate = Pointmailer+Tosser+Reader+Packer+QWK! (1:142/926)