Fidonet Portal

From: Al Kaiser (1:142/926)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 08.09.20 08:25
Picard
Picard Season 1 comes out on DVD October 1st. It is on my DVD queue and when
it comes out I'll put it on the top. Let's see how long it takes Netfilx to
get the first disc to me. I don't know how many discs in the first season.

-=> Al Kaiser n1api@cox.net <=-

Cheers!

Al Kaiser - Meriden, CT, 08-Sep-2020 at 6:25.
Fido : 1:142/926 - Internet : n1api@cox.net

.!. "We've got ourselves a little puzzle number one!" Picard - The Royale
--- Terminate 5.00/Pro
* Origin: Terminate is available from a dealer near you! (1:142/926)