Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 06.09.20 12:57
Testing Thunderbird 78.2.1 with internal OpenPGP support.
Hello Tommi!

** On Sunday 06.09.20 - 17:38, Tommi Koivula wrote to August Abolins:

>> Thanks for the heads-up. I will be in no rush to switch to that
>> one! <G>

TK> Well.. In fact signing nntp/fidonet messages is pretty useless.. Smile

Yes.. useless in the sense that my originating nntp/fidonet
messages going to your system can't be spoofed.

+1 for Fidonet/FTN.

But signing could still be handy if confidence was required
with a special sequence of code or official information. No?

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.46
* Origin: Key ID = 0x5789589B (2:221/1.58)