Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 05.09.20 19:16
Problems...
>A node in fidonet hatched out a TON of duplicate archives today...the areas he
> hatched them in and from were the EARTH fdn's MODIS and WEATHER, also he
> hatched some others in MBSE's FDN and BBBS's fdn.

I sure hope that wasn't me, was it?

> After much aggravation when I realized why my inbound was incredibly FULL of
>bad tics and archives, I deleted the entire bunch of them. I don't think ther
> were any files lost, just a bazillion of duped files <sigh>

I ask because I have been having a problem that I have been tinkering with for
a while to try and fix. I just solved that problem as a matter of fact.. Smile

That problem didn't involve files at all so I hope/don't think any files would
have escaped from here?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4