Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 05.09.20 21:31
Problems...
A node in fidonet hatched out a TON of duplicate archives today...the areas he
hatched them in and from were the EARTH fdn's MODIS and WEATHER, also he
hatched some others in MBSE's FDN and BBBS's fdn.

After much aggravation when I realized why my inbound was incredibly FULL of
bad tics and archives, I deleted the entire bunch of them. I don't think there
were any files lost, just a bazillion of duped files <sigh>

Please folks, make sure you have your tick processors set up correctly.

Thanks,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)