Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 05.09.20 10:48
Testing Thunderbird 78.2.1 with internal OpenPGP support.
Hello Tommi!

** On Saturday 05.09.20 - 11:22, Tommi Koivula wrote to All:

TK> This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 4880 and 3156)
TK> --NW439fYhmrBeUwybWqmLmjZj8pArN9PDD Content-Type:
TK> multipart/mixed;
TK> boundary="THtYxXl7YXxC7FLoqjgcXwJ5LceJlNur Q"; protected-
TK> headers="v1"

TK> Testing Thunderbird 78.2.1 with internal OpenPGP support.
TK> It seems not po= ssible to send signed plain text
TK> messages. Sad

TK> Enigmail does not work with this TB. Sad

TK> Bad.

Thanks for the heads-up. I will be in no rush to switch to that
one! <G>

MEANWHILE...

Is there an overall configuration setting to enable "In-Line"
encoding as opposed to Mime?

The standalone Enigma plugin shows a "Use PGP/MIME" button in
the Reply window of a current message.

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.46
* Origin: Key ID = 0x5789589B (2:221/1.58)