Fidonet Portal

From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/18.12)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 29.08.20 23:50
All nodes busy?
>Also, is there a way to monitor node usage and restart the bbbsd daemon if and
> when BBBS runs out of available nodes. Currently either rebooting the PC or
>killing and reloading bbbsd is the only way I can quickly get back my availabl
> nodes.

I know I am responding to an old message, but what I would recommend is setting
up a crontab entry for the user that runs the BBS so that it shuts down and
starts the bbbsd process on a regular schedule. But then again, I am having an
issue with my bsmtp send crontab apparently not being called and working like
it should, sadly Sad

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4
* Origin: Omicron Theta/X * Southaven MS USA * os2bbs.org (1:116/18.12)