Fidonet Portal

From: Robert Bernardo (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 20.08.20 11:50
Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, August 16 (cancelled)
Dear C= and Ami aficionados,
Wow, how time is less specific during the pandemic! Smile Happy August!
Our usual third-Sunday-of-the-month meeting *was* cancelled, due to the
Covid-19 crisis and the restrictions placed at our venue, Panera Bread
Restaurant in Fresno.
However, we are looking into a "socially-distanced" club picnic lunch for
October! Smile

Staying busy with Commodore and Amiga,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

---
* Origin: rbb soupgate, the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/1.10)