Fidonet Portal

From: Paul Quinn (3:640/384)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.10.12 12:25
The Secret Life of a Superpower

In a message to All you wrote:

BF> As a side note, I'm amazed by how Youtube has evolved in just a
BF> couple of years. Originally there was a limit of some 10 minutes of
BF> low resolution videos. Now there's high resolution, 60 minute videos
BF> like the two above.

I don't know about the specifics... but the change was a trade-off of some sort
in the bargain over copywrite interests. For Youtube it was the upside of the
deal. I cannot recall the downside.

Cheers,
Paul.

... C:\BELFRY is where I keep my .BAT files ^^^oo^^^
--- Paul's Win98SE VirtualBox
* Origin: Quinn's Post - Maryborough, Queensland, OZ (3:640/384)