Fidonet Portal

From: ED KOON (1:123/140)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 04.03.11 18:35
PayPal
-> >I suspect the exclusivity requirement is to insure that eBay gets its
piece of
-> > the
-> > sale price.
->
-> Worse yet, I think they are owned by the same people.. that's what I'd
heard at
-> least.
->
-> Take care,
-> Janis

eBay bought PayPig in 2002 i believe.

And the only thing keeping eBay stock from going down the crapper is
PayPig!

---
Ed "DOC" Koon ~ Sysop
Doc's Place Fidonet BBS
We Offer The Full Fido Backbone
Fast QWK Mail With Your Web Browser!
Visit: docsplace.tzo.com or docsplace.no-ip.co
* Origin: Since 1991 And Were Still Here! DOCSPLACE.TZO.COM (1:123/140)