Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 16.08.20 11:39
Trying to study for extra
Mike,

NR> The only other thing is me balking at the cost of a decent radio
NR> setup.

MM> Yeah, why are hobbies always so damn expensive?

They're like spouses or significant others...we're married to them,
and all that goes with them. <G>

Do you, Sysop, take this BBS to be your lawfully wedded spouse??

OR

Do you, Ham, take Radio, to be your lawfully wedded spouse??

For "the rest of the story" on the latter, go to
https://www.theweatherwonder.com/elk.htm -- and look for a file
called "The Triple Play". It is full of ham radio humor and puns.

Daryl, WX4QZ

... Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
=== MultiMail/Win v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)