Fidonet Portal

From: Matt Bedynek (1:106/1)
To: All
Date: Tue, 05.12.06 21:04
FidoNews Editor MIA?
Hello Ward.

04 Dec 06 12:08, you wrote to you:

WD> Goes real quick ... how I love these people with their crosslinks all
WD> over the world not understanding what disasters they create.

Disasters? Is it just me or are some people running software incapable of
detecting duplicates?

That is the easiest duplicate to screen. Look, it even has your AKA in it
already.

My system would have screened it for three difference reasons. MSGID, CPD and
topology violation.

Not trying to give you a hard time but if distributing mail creates such grief
then perhaps its best left to someone else.

Matt

em: matt [at] thunderdome.us | icq: 16568532 | yahoo: mbedynek

---
* Origin: ..::[ high speed feeds - http://fido.thunderdome.us/ ]::.. (1:106/1)