Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:397/22)
To: All
Date: Tue, 05.12.06 17:32
Q.E.D. - W5 (was: FidoNews Editor MIA?
05 Dec 06 14:55, Roger Nelson wrote to Roy Witt:

>> You stated; quod erat demonstrandum - latin for - which was to be
>> demonstrated

>> RN> Huh?

>> Short version of wwwww - Which Was What We Wanted

RN> Ah, okay. That was an acronym I hadn't seen before. Thanks for
RN> explanation.

BTW, don't let the Felon shove you around on that latin thing. There are
several interpretations of Q.E.D. that he probably doesn't even know
exist. Although it did originate as a mathmatical equasion summary
statement.

R\%/itt

--- Twit(t) Filter v2.1 (C) 2000
* Origin: SATX Alamo Area Net * South * Texas, USA * (1:397/22)