Fidonet Portal

From: Roger Nelson (1:3828/7)
To: All
Date: Tue, 05.12.06 08:09
FidoNews Editor MIA?
Michiel van der Vlist wrote in a message to Roger Nelson:

RN> I am expressing an opinion. Is that not allowed?

MvdV> Of course you are allowed to express an opinion. In case this was
MvdV> merely an opinion I say: you are entitled to your opinion.

It was never anything but.

>> I for once thought Roy Witt had a good idea when he suggested it.
>> This after some Z1 folks challenged my copyright.

RN> Q.E.D.

MvdV> Quod Erat Demonstrantum what? What does it demonstrate?

Which was to be demonstrated.

>> RN> If I were to submit an article for the snooze, I definitely
>> RN> would not require that notice.

>> When was the last time you submitted an article for the Snooze?

RN> I don't remember if I ever did, but that's besides the point.

MvdV> The point is that you are talking hypothetics.

And you aren't? Maybe if you posted your reason(s) for your copyright notice
we could better understand. Here, it is a given that someone's writings are
solely theirs and I can't imagine that anyone would want to plagiarize yours,
let alone anyone else's.

MvdV> You are entitled to your opinion. Which I am entitled to ignore.

Good for you! (-:

Regards,

Roger
--- timEd/386 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: NCS BBS - Gray, LA - (985) 872-9448 (1:3828/7)