Fidonet Portal

From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 14.08.20 23:18
Star Trek Discovery
Re: Star Trek Discovery
By: Charles Pierson to Charles Stephenson on Wed Jul 29 2020 09:26 am

CP> Hello, Charles Stephenson.
CP> On 7/28/20 4:10 AM you wrote:

CS>> Hello! Anyone else excited to see the new season??

CP> Interested for sure. I want to see how they go with it.

ME too, which how season 1 ended they could take it a lot of different ways. I
forgot, when is the new season starting?

cancelled my CBS subscription til it comes on again. Smile
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: The New Frontier ][ BBS [frontierbbs.net:23] - OH (1:226/17)