Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Alt (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Thu, 13.08.20 02:38
Hey
-=> Janis Kracht wrote to Andrew Alt <=-

JK> My daughter and her sons did come up that weekend and we all wore masks
JK> to protect each other. It was so great to have them come by... Her
JK> husband works at a Philadelphia hospital as a nurse/anesthesiologist,
<snip>

> My sister has the same problem. Her grandson is my first
grand(great)-nephew.
> Smile

JK> How neat that is Smile I hope everyone is doing well, Andy Smile

> We last saw him a few weeks ago.

JK> It's hard for my daughter and her family to make here to the Ithaca, NY
JK> area very often but she tries to get here as often as she can. She's
JK> incredibly busy with work - she works at home every day when she's not
<snip>

Sounds neat, Janis! ;)

I've seen some interesting masks on LinkedIn. One style had a jaws pattern on
it..
So.. the teeth are a bit scary to me. hehe

Another style had a small, transparent window in front of the mouth. Designed
for
the hearing impaired (so people can read their lips).

--
-Andy

--
-Andy

... Beep. Invalid Input. I take only cash.
-+- MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)