Fidonet Portal

From: Mike M (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Wed, 12.08.20 03:02
Re: Trivia
From: Mike M <mike@xenocyte.com>

solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> Which of the Doctor's companions never fought neither the Daleks
>> nor the Cybermen.
>
> Double negative noted. Pedantically there are a _lot_ of correct
> answers.

Ignoring that though, the on screen answers would be Steven Taylor (who
although he was in The Chase was a prisoner of the Mechonoids then, did not
encounter any Daleks, and became a companion later), Dodo, Liz Shaw as
already noted, Leela, Romana I if you count her separately from Romana II,
and Mel.

--
This space intentionally left blank
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2