Fidonet Portal

From: VK5PAS via rec.radio.amateur.modera (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 11.08.20 15:59
[VK5PAS] 2020 Trans Tasman Low Band Contest
From: rec-radio-amateur-moderated-request@panix.com (VK5PAS via
rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin)

vk5pas

2020 Trans Tasman Low Band Contest

https://vk5pas.org/2020/08/11/2020-trans-tasman-low-band-contest-2/

I entered into the 2020 Trans Tasman Low Band Contest which is all about
encouraging Low Band activity between VK and ZL.

I operated from my back verandah and made a total of 166 contacts and a
claimed score of 1,712 points.

I ended up with a confirmed score of 1,703 points and came in at 8th place
in the Single Operator-Low Power category.

More information on my time during the contest can be found in a previous
post on my blog at

https://vk5pas.org/2020/07/19/2020-trans-tasman-low-band-contest/

Thanks to everyone who called and thanks to Alan VK4SN the Award Manager.

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2