Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Thu, 06.08.20 01:21
Hey
Hi Andy,

>> That is what we keep hoping... I miss my grandsons. It looks like they
>> may be able to come up from Pennsylvania in a few weeks, that will be
>> great if it works out for everyone. We'll all be wearing masks and
>> won't be able to hug though ... but it's better than it could be.

> Hi Janis,

> The plans to see your grandsons still in the works?

My daughter and her sons did come up that weekend and we all wore masks to
protect each other. It was so great to have them come by... Her husband works
at a Philadelphia hospital as a nurse/anesthesiologist, so we do make sure we
all have masks. The masks we have are really neat, a friend of mine made them
herself and sent them to us in the mail. It was so neat to get them. Smile

> My sister has the same problem. Her grandson is my first grand(great)-nephew.
> Smile

How neat that is Smile I hope everyone is doing well, Andy Smile

> We last saw him a few weeks ago.

It's hard for my daughter and her family to make here to the Ithaca, NY area
very often but she tries to get here as often as she can. She's incredibly
busy with work - she works at home every day when she's not traveling overseas
for work. It's so neat when she goes to places like Belarus, etc... It's
especially neat when she brings me chocolates and other goodies from that
country that I wouldn't normally find around here Smile Smile

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)