Fidonet Portal

From: Marcus (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Tue, 04.08.20 10:06
David B. is a registered child molester
From: Marcus <marcuscox221.@gmail.con>

> There's currently a bunch of articles being crossposted to
>
> talk.politics.guns, rec.arts.sf.tv, alt.checkmate
>
> that are off-topic for rec.arts.sf.tv. Similar to the recent
> rec.arts.tv case, these are articles in rec.arts. that are crossposted
> to non-rec.* groups, but by itself that may be too broad of a test.
> -WBE

There are people like snit, David_B, steve Caroll, diesel, James, Micky,
Michael, Commander Kinsey and others are determined to destroy these
newsgroups. They are doing it deliberately.

They should be banned but this is not going to happen soon. Just filter
them and move on.

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Wolffan (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Wed, 05.08.20 00:14
Re: David B. is a registered child molester
From: Wolffan <akwolffan@zoho.com>

On 05 Aug 2020, Marcus wrote
(in article <rgdb8f$1fk5$3@gioia.aioe.org>):

> > There's currently a bunch of articles being crossposted to
> >
> > talk.politics.guns, rec.arts.sf.tv, alt.checkmate
> >
> > that are off-topic for rec.arts.sf.tv. Similar to the recent
> > rec.arts.tv case, these are articles in rec.arts. that are crossposted
> > to non-rec.* groups, but by itself that may be too broad of a test.
> > -WBE
>
> There are people like snit, David_B, steve Caroll, diesel, James, Micky,
> Michael, Commander Kinsey and others are determined to destroy these
> newsgroups. They are doing it deliberately.
>
> They should be banned but this is not going to happen soon. Just filter
> them and move on.

Hmmm. Most intriguing.

1 a quick look indicates that the post I m replying to is the very first
post by Marcus in r.a.sf.tv

2 another quick look doesn t seem to show any posts by Diesel, David
Brooks, or Commander Kinsey in r.a.sf.tv

Correction on the above two points requested, should I have missed something,
but see point 5 below for possible reasons why I have not seen the
infestation.

3 David Brooks is _not_ a registered child molester . For one thing,
he s too slow to catch a child to molest. For another, he s too drunk to
be able to do anything should he manage to catch one. He _is_ a known
filicide, but that s another matter entirely. (He s also a drunkard, a
troll, a stalker... the list goes on. and on. and on.Wink

4 Commander Kinsey is many things, but not a troll.

5 I don t know anything about talk.politics.guns and what may/may not be
there; that newsgroup is on my filter list. It is possible that the alleged
trolling is confined to posts cross-posted to that group. A simple solution
for those who don t want to see the alleged trolling is to kill all
cross-posts to that group. If your newsclient can t filter by group,
perhaps you might consider getting a newsclient which can.

6 snit and Caroll are probably the same person, and have numerous other
sock-puppets. All snit/caroll socks are added to my filter list as they are
detected. A simple solution to the snit/caroll infestation is to killfile it.
If your newsclient can t set up killfilters, perhaps you might consider