Fidonet Portal

From: TRUMP 2020 (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Tue, 04.08.20 04:30
Re: The strongest, most dangerous hurricanes are now far more likely be
From: TRUMP 2020 <POTUS@invalid.invalid>

On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 20:11:57 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
<nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Tue, 04 Aug 2020 08:02:31 -0600, TRUMP 2020 wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 22:12:12 -0400, kensi
>> <kkensington01@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Researchers find, for the first time, a statistically significant global
>>> trend, especially in the Atlantic:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/05/18/hurricanes-stronger-climate-ch
ange/

>> WAPO get paid to write #### like that.
>
>Proof?
>
>Let's see the check stubs, conspiracy theorist.

You'll have to go to WAPO to get those you dip####.

Prove they don't.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Nadegda (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Tue, 04.08.20 16:48
Re: The strongest, most dangerous hurricanes are now far more likely be
From: Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>

On Tue, 04 Aug 2020 14:30:44 -0600, TRUMP 2020 wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 20:11:57 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>>On Tue, 04 Aug 2020 08:02:31 -0600, TRUMP 2020 wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/05/18/hurricanes-stronger-climate-ch
ange/

>>> WAPO get paid to write #### like that.
>>
>>Proof?
>>
>>Let's see the check stubs, conspiracy theorist.
>
> You'll have to go to WAPO to get those you dip####.
>
> Prove they don't.

Again, the burden of proof is on you, since it is your conspiracy theory.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these ####heads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2