Fidonet Portal

From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 03.08.20 09:12
Updates
-> So Has Hector released any updates for the platinum xpress. And doesnt
-> anyone use it as front end mailer likes it suppost to do
-> ? What Wildcat is everyone running?
-> Thanks Sam
-> Is this message getting out!

-> --- Ezycom V3.00 01FB064B
-> * Origin: Deep Space Gateway BBS Running EZYCOM V3.0 (1:123/120)

7.0 was the latest release of PX/WINS Hector made. A lot of us use
PX/WINS with both NetSerial as well as with InterNet Rex (which I do).

... HELP.. I need a Tagline. HELP.. Not just any Tagline.
--- Wildcat! v10.0.454.10 (May 26 2020), Editor Mod v2.1
* Origin: Lean Angle BBS * Southaven MS * winserver.org (1:116/17)

From: Greg Youngblood (1:123/130)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 03.08.20 22:47
Re: Updates
No updates yet and the frontend mailer works here with one net for me, you
have to remember both sides have to use it. That is the down side of it!

You get that file I emailed you on how to setup pxw?

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/06/11 (Linux/64)
* Origin: Exotica BBS|exoticabbs.com:2333 (1:123/130)

From: Sam Penwright (1:123/120)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 04.08.20 11:06
Re: Updates
Hey Greg,
Yes got them I just got back from upstate NY i was there for 2 weeks
so lots of emails to go threw. I apreciate it very much.
Thanks Sam