Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Alt (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Sun, 02.08.20 17:22
Hey
-=> Janis Kracht wrote to Jon Justvig <=-

JK> That is what we keep hoping... I miss my grandsons. It looks like they
JK> may be able to come up from Pennsylvania in a few weeks, that will be
JK> great if it works out for everyone. We'll all be wearing masks and
JK> won't be able to hug though ... but it's better than it could be.

Hi Janis,

The plans to see your grandsons still in the works?

My sister has the same problem. Her grandson is my first grand(great)-nephew.
Smile
We last saw him a few weeks ago.

--
-Andy

--
-Andy

... MultiMail, the new multi-platform, multi-format offline reader!
-+- MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)