Fidonet Portal

From: Ian J. Ball (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 21:38
Re: "Rick and Morty" Actor Spencer Grammer Knifed Outside NYC Restauran
From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>

On 2020-07-28 15:28:07 +0000, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha said:

> Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote in
>
>> On 2020-07-27 18:48:30 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>>
>>> Actor Spencer Grammer
>>
>> She's a ####ing *actress*. Use the ####ING WORD.
>>
> "Actor" is the correct word for either gender, and has been for
> decades. Deal with it, dumbass.

#### off Seamus you useless turd.

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: J. Clarke (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Tue, 28.07.20 00:19
Re: "Rick and Morty" Actor Spencer Grammer Knifed Outside NYC Restauran
From: J. Clarke <jclarke.873638@gmail.com>

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 22:17:31 -0700, Dimensional Traveler
<dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>On 7/27/2020 9:41 PM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
>> On 2020-07-27 18:48:30 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>>
>>> Actor Spencer Grammer
>>
>> She's a ####ing *actress*. Use the ####ING WORD.
>>
>But the word is racist! Razz

No, it's sexist. Get your ideologies straight.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: anim8rfsk (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 14:02
Re: "Rick and Morty" Actor Spencer Grammer Knifed Outside NYC Restauran
From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>

Mon, 27 Jul 2020 21:41:41 -0700 Ian J. Ball<IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:

> "Rick and Morty" Actor Spencer Grammer Knifed Outside NYC Restaurant
> Ian J. Ball<IJBall@mac.invalid>
> July 27, 2020 at 9:41:41 PM MST
>
> On 2020-07-27 18:48:30 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>
> > Actor Spencer Grammer
>
> She's a ####ing *actress*. Use the ####ING WORD.

lol

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Ubiquitous (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 20:25
Re: "Rick and Morty" Actor Spencer Grammer Knifed Outside NYC Restauran
From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>

In article <rfoaa5$2vu$1@dont-email.me>, IJBall@mac.invalid wrote:
>On 2020-07-27 18:48:30 +0000, Ubiquitous said:

>> Actor Spencer Grammer
>
>She's a ####ing *actress*. Use the ####ING WORD.

I know, right?

--
"It took a worldwide pandemic. It took a 35% plunge in the stock
market. It took quarantining. It took many small businesses closing. It

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: BTR1701 (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 11:48
Re: "Rick and Morty" Actor Spencer Grammer Knifed Outside NYC Restauran
From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>

In article <rfoaa5$2vu$1@dont-email.me>,
Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:

> On 2020-07-27 18:48:30 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>
> > Actor Spencer Grammer
>
> She's a ####ing *actress*. Use the ####ING WORD.

I once referred to Eliza as an actress and she corrected me-- "We're all
actors"-- and I said, so if the day ever comes and they hand you a Best
Actress statue, you're going to refuse it on principle? Shut up, she
said.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Ian J. Ball (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 10:41
Re: "Rick and Morty" Actor Spencer Grammer Knifed Outside NYC Restauran
From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>

On 2020-07-27 18:48:30 +0000, Ubiquitous said:

> Actor Spencer Grammer

She's a ####ing *actress*. Use the ####ING WORD.

> and a companion were treated for knife wounds
> they sustained trying to break up a confrontation outside a New York
> City restaurant over the weekend, according to reports.
>
> Grammer, 36, the voice of Summer Smith on the animated "Rick and Morty"
> series and daughter of "Frasier" actor Kelsey Grammer, was slashed on
> her forearm. Her friend, 33, identified by the New York Post as Jan
> Phillip Mueller, received a blade wound to the back in the Friday night
> assault, the NYPD said.
>
> Grammer, who played Casey Cartwright on the ABC Family series "Greek,"
> and her friend were treated at a hospital for "non-life-threatening
> injuries," CBS New York reported in the video above.
>
> The suspect ran away. Police tweeted a video of him and asked the
> public's help in identifying him.
>
> Grammar and Mueller stepped in as a dispute flared between the
> assailant and several patrons at the Black Ant outdoor cafe in the East
> Village neighborhood, Deadline reported. The restaurant was about to
> close, but the man demanded service, according to the report.
>
> WANTED for ASSAULT:
> On 7/24 around 11:30 PM the unidentified male slashed a 36-
> year-old victim in the forearm and a 33-year-old victim in
> the back during a dispute in front of 60 2nd Ave in Manhattan.
> If you have any information, call/DM @NYPDTips at 800-577-TIPS.
> pic.twitter.com/XXwLMwui0e
>
> - NYPD NEWS (@NYPDnews) July 26, 2020
>
> "My friend and I did what anyone else would do in the same situation,"
> Grammer said in a statement to "Entertainment Tonight." "Several
> others, predominantly women, were also attempting to prevent the
> altercation from escalating. I sustained a laceration on my arm, and my
> friend was stabbed in the back, but thankfully he suffered no serious
> internal injuries. We expect to recover quickly."
>
> She added: "We want to thank the first responders and the staff at
> Bellevue Hospital, who provided us with excellent care. They fought an
> incredible battle this year. It was very moving for us to have the
> opportunity to thank them in person."

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: blxojhikun@hotmail.com (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 14:18
Re: "Rick and Morty" Actor Spencer Grammer Knifed Outside NYC Restauran
From: blxojhikun@hotmail.com

In article <dfSdnVTvMb-464LCnZ2dnUU7-LGdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
weberm@polaris.net wrote:

>Actor Spencer Grammer and a companion were treated for knife wounds
>they sustained trying to break up a confrontation outside a New York
>City restaurant over the weekend, according to reports.
>
>Grammer, 36, the voice of Summer Smith on the animated "Rick and Morty"
>series and daughter of "Frasier" actor Kelsey Grammer, was slashed on
>her forearm. Her friend, 33, identified by the New York Post as Jan
>Phillip Mueller, received a blade wound to the back in the Friday night
>assault, the NYPD said.
>
>Grammer, who played Casey Cartwright on the ABC Family series "Greek,"
>and her friend were treated at a hospital for "non-life-threatening
>injuries," CBS New York reported in the video above.
>
>The suspect ran away. Police tweeted a video of him and asked the
>public's help in identifying him.
>
>Grammar and Mueller stepped in as a dispute flared between the
>assailant and several patrons at the Black Ant outdoor cafe in the East
>Village neighborhood, Deadline reported. The restaurant was about to
>close, but the man demanded service, according to the report.
>
> WANTED for ASSAULT:
> On 7/24 around 11:30 PM the unidentified male slashed a 36-
> year-old victim in the forearm and a 33-year-old victim in
> the back during a dispute in front of 60 2nd Ave in Manhattan.
> If you have any information, call/DM @NYPDTips at 800-577-TIPS.
> pic.twitter.com/XXwLMwui0e
>
> - NYPD NEWS (@NYPDnews) July 26, 2020
>
>"My friend and I did what anyone else would do in the same situation,"
>Grammer said in a statement to "Entertainment Tonight." "Several
>others, predominantly women, were also attempting to prevent the
>altercation from escalating. I sustained a laceration on my arm, and my
>friend was stabbed in the back, but thankfully he suffered no serious
>internal injuries. We expect to recover quickly."
>
>She added: "We want to thank the first responders and the staff at
>Bellevue Hospital, who provided us with excellent care. They fought an
>incredible battle this year. It was very moving for us to have the
>opportunity to thank them in person."

The safest big city in America dragged back to 80's level violence. Well
done Deblasio.

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2