Fidonet Portal

From: Dimensional Traveler (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Tue, 28.07.20 00:31
Re: "Rick and Morty" Actor Spencer Grammer Knifed Outside NYC
From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>

On 7/28/2020 5:19 AM, J. Clarke wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 22:17:31 -0700, Dimensional Traveler
> <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> She's a ####ing *actress*. Use the ####ING WORD.
>>>
>> But the word is racist! Razz
>
> No, it's sexist. Get your ideologies straight.

A strict adherence to ideological definitions made by the powers that be
is racist! Razz

--
<to be filled in at a later date>
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: trotsky (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 20:34
Re: "Rick and Morty" Actor Spencer Grammer Knifed Outside NYC
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 7/28/20 12:48 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <rfoaa5$2vu$1@dont-email.me>,
> Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 2020-07-27 18:48:30 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>>
>>> Actor Spencer Grammer
>>
>> She's a ####ing *actress*. Use the ####ING WORD.
>
> I once referred to Eliza as an actress and she corrected me-- "We're all
> actors"-- and I said, so if the day ever comes and they hand you a Best
> Actress statue, you're going to refuse it on principle? Shut up, she
> said.

She had to think you were an incredible ####### for reminding her she
would never win one. LOL!

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: trotsky (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 20:36
Re: "Rick and Morty" Actor Spencer Grammer Knifed Outside NYC
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 7/28/20 12:50 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 7/28/20 12:41 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
>> On 2020-07-27 18:48:30 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>>
>>> Actor Spencer Grammer
>>
>> She's a ####ing *actress*. Use the ####ING WORD.
>
> Do you still call a baby carriage a 'perambulator', too?

No, when Ian and Thanny aren't sucking each other off they have they
have the VERY important task of deciding which anachronisms are best for
society. And yes, Christopher Columbus being gay figured largely into
their support for his statues staying up.

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: FPP (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 17:50
Re: "Rick and Morty" Actor Spencer Grammer Knifed Outside NYC
From: FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>

On 7/28/20 12:41 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2020-07-27 18:48:30 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>
>> Actor Spencer Grammer
>
> She's a ####ing *actress*. Use the ####ING WORD.

Do you still call a baby carriage a 'perambulator', too?

--
History will show when Tyranny came to the streets of America, the 3%,
Militiamen and Gun Nuts, who like to dress up as GI Joe in tactical

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Dimensional Traveler (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 11:17
Re: "Rick and Morty" Actor Spencer Grammer Knifed Outside NYC
From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>