Fidonet Portal

From: Kai Richter (2:240/77)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 30.07.20 12:45
filefix
Hello Deon!

29 Jul 20, Deon George wrote to Kai Richter:

DG>>> (Messages to areafix@FTN do get sent to the robots area.Wink

KR>> Who does the choice which one to use?

DG> robotsarea robots
DG> (where "robots" is a netmail area).

DG> Its strange that that "robotsarea" configuration doesnt appear to
DG> respond to messages designated to the robot filefix.

You said something about multiple networks. So we are talking about a multizone
setup. There are possible AKA definitions for netmail areas. Maybe the robot
does not know that he have to handle that zone?

DG> I guess I could that as an option - but am I right that the
DG> "robotsarea" configuration option should catch filefix as well?

This needs to be answered by somebody who can read the sourcecode. I don't know
what defaults area used.

Until then you could maximizie you loglevel. Another idea would be to perform
one of the ignored ffix mails manually via the command line.

Regards

Kai

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.4.7
* Origin: Monobox (2:240/77)