Fidonet Portal

From: Earl Truss (1:123/789)
To: All
Date: Sun, 22.04.07 18:30
anyone there?
Great -- I've been seeing other people's messages for a few months but no one
seemed see me ... maybe I'm just paranoid.

Anyway, it's nice to have a confirmation now and then that Fidonet is still
around.

"Miles Maxted -> Earl Truss" wrote in message
MM> G'morning Earl Truss,

ET>> It seems that only Europeans can see my messages ... weird.

MM> No ... you're coming in fine down here in New Zealand, again...

MM> Miles.
MM> | 116 Sunrise Avenue, North Shore City, New Zealand |
MM> | Ph/Fx/As: ++64-9-478-3138 Mob: ++64-21-296-3891 |

MM> ___ MultiMail/Win32 v0.47

MM> --- Maximus/2 3.01
MM> * Origin: === Maxie BBS. Ak, NZ +64 9 444-0989 === (3:772/1)

--- Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6000.16386
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Fidonet Via Your Newsreader (1:123/789.0)