Fidonet Portal

From: Miles Maxted (3:772/1)
To: All
Date: Mon, 16.04.07 09:11
Books wanted....
G'morning all,

It crosses my mind that someone here may be able to counter my
antipodean remoteness with access to one or other texts that seem
impossible to locate locally or on orthodox book webpages.

I'm a bit desparate for a usable copy of either of these two
titles...

* Rayner, K., & Pollatsek, A. (1989) "The Psychology of Reading",
published by Prentice Hall.

* Peter Knight and the RSCDS, "Scottish Country Dancing",
Collins Pocket Reference, ISBN 0-00-470987-X

...the only copy of the first I've located in New Zealand is
locked away in a private library as a reference-only asset,
and the second is out-of-print with some owners expecting
fantastic prices.

Any help would be appreciated.

Miles.
___ MultiMail/Win32 v0.47

--- Maximus/2 3.01
* Origin: === Maxie BBS. Ak, NZ +64 9 444-0989 === (3:772/1)