Fidonet Portal

From: Miles Maxted (3:772/1)
To: All
Date: Sun, 15.04.07 08:04
Short circuited mail ?
G'morning Paul,

PQ> 'Selective reactivity'?

Mmmm ... reativity is sort of to do with showing or being in some
sort of relationship to reactance, I feel - which in turn suggests
the phenomena is somehow impeded by sommat which can be removed.

This sommat might well require some selective removal,
consequently...

I suspect I'm after a miracle term that truly explains (as opposed
to merely describes) the phenomena...

Miles.
___ MultiMail/Win32 v0.47

--- Maximus/2 3.01
* Origin: === Maxie BBS. Ak, NZ +64 9 444-0989 === (3:772/1)