Date: Wed, 29.07.20 12:46
using on my web page. MRO, over on DoveNET sent me a page that worked and I
went with it because it worked. BTW, I had used the same page for years and
when I blew the dust off it to get it to work it simply didn't.
I sent Rick Perrish a copy of everything.... and he found that the first line
in the script was missing. Piss me off..... I was using the free editor
KompoZer and when I was editing my web page... I'd cut and paste the info
over... check each line to see if it was fully copied ... save the file...
and the bitch would delete the line. I used notepad to copy the line over
and it worked like a charm
I know that some of you were loosing sleep thinking about this issue.... go
AKA Joe Schweier
SysOp of Joe's BBS
-= JoesBBS.Com =-
--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A45 2020/02/18 (Raspberry Pi/32)
* Origin: Joe's BBS -=JoesBBS.Com=- (1:342/200.1)