Fidonet Portal

From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 29.07.20 00:44
InterMail
>DB>> things out let me
>DB> > know.
>DB> >
>DB> Registration codes no longer needed. I just about have all the key
> stuff
>DB> removed as I was no longer going to requires such things.
> DB>
>DB> Will keep you mind, may adopt MS way of doing thing, everyone is a beta
>DB> tester. Surprised
> DB>
>
> Let me know.... I'll do what I can to assist in anyway..
> I'm just glad to
> see some movement made to update some of the technology we
> use.

Will do. Keep in mind there are other packages out there and I know I have
heard of a couple of others also working on updating or creating new. We are
all just going to have to have some fun I guess playing with new ways to do the
old things. Smile

--- InterEcho 1.21
* Origin: Home Of InterMail/InterEcho (1:106/201)