Fidonet Portal

From: Roger Nelson (1:3828/7)
To: All
Date: Sat, 10.03.07 07:25
anyone there?
Miles Maxted wrote in a message to David Williams:

MM> Summer finally arrived here over the last month, and there's a
MM> 30,000 strong petition to extend Daylight Saving by a month or so
MM> - can't be implemented until some future year, so the current
MM> aberration cannot be harvested...

*1. Clocks Go Forward on March 11*
Remember to set your clocks forward one hour on Sunday, March 11. The starting
and ending dates of Daylight Saving Time (DST) changed this year as a result of
the Energy Policy Act of 2005. DST now begins on the second Sunday in March and
ends on the first Sunday in November. Visit USA.gov [
http://answers.usa.gov/cgi-bin/gsa_ict.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=6880
&p_created=1130179886&p_sid=dG-5zcvi&p_lva=&p_sp=&p_li=&p_topview=1 ] for more
information about Daylight Saving Time.

MM> Do I recall that your part of the globe copped some very bad
MM> storms recently ?

Yep.

Regards,

Roger
--- timEd/386 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: NCS BBS - Gray, LA - (985) 872-9448 (1:3828/7)