Fidonet Portal

From: andrew clarke (3:633/267)
To: All
Date: Fri, 16.11.12 01:56
Last minute commits
14 Nov 12 14:43, you wrote to me:

WV> I've build it for windows using Borland C++ Builder 6. I didn't use
WV> any of the makefiles, I just put the needed .c files into a project,
WV> and it build without a problem...

Good to hear. Smile For most of the build targets there is nothing special in the
makefiles.

Despite their age I still use BCB 6 & Delphi 7 for writing Windows programs
occasionally. It's awesome for quickly building GUI apps and not bad for
debugging text programs either.

(For text apps, to stop the console window from immediately closing when the
program exits I call atexit(Wink and point it to a function that calls getchar(Wink.
Also useful for other IDEs.Wink

--- GoldED+/BSD 1.1.5-b20110223-b20110223
* Origin: Blizzard of Ozz, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (3:633/267)