Fidonet Portal

From: andrew clarke (3:633/267)
To: All
Date: Wed, 14.11.12 09:00
Last minute commits
13 Nov 12 06:42, I wrote to all:

ac> I've no idea if the EMX & DJGPP versions will still build.

I've since fixed the EMX & DJGPP builds, so based on my testing MakeNL will
build and run on:

DOS - using Borland C, DJGPP or Watcom
Windows - using Borland C, Dev-C++, lcc-win32, MSVC or Watcom
OS/2 - using EMX or Watcom
Linux - using GNU C, Clang or Watcom
FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, OS X & Minix - using GNU C or Clang

--- GoldED+/BSD 1.1.5-b20110223-b20110223
* Origin: Blizzard of Ozz, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (3:633/267)