Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Leary (1:320/119)
To: All
Date: Tue, 13.11.12 20:49
Last minute commits
Hello andrew!

Wednesday November 14 2012 08:00, andrew clarke wrote to All:

ac> I've since fixed the EMX & DJGPP builds, so based on my testing MakeNL
ac> will build and run on:

ac> DOS - using Borland C, DJGPP or Watcom
ac> Windows - using Borland C, Dev-C++, lcc-win32, MSVC or Watcom
ac> OS/2 - using EMX or Watcom
ac> Linux - using GNU C, Clang or Watcom
ac> FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, OS X & Minix - using GNU C or Clang

Excellent. Thanks for all your work on this!

Andrew

---
* Origin: Bits & Bytes BBS * V.Everything! * 860/535-4284 (1:320/119)