Fidonet Portal

From: Rj Clay (1:120/419)
To: All
Date: Thu, 08.11.12 12:46
MakeNL Ubuntu packages

06 Nov 12 18:00, you wrote to me:

RC>> The apt repository can be used by adding something like the
RC>> following to, for instance, /etc/apt/sources.list:

BF> Nice. I don't know if you remember it, but five and a half years
BF> ago I wrote this here in this echo:

I do remember it.

BF> Just for fun I made a repository with the package so that one can
BF> use Synaptic (or apt-get/aptitude) to se it. ....

BF> deb http://felten.yi.org/makenl /

And although a link to it hasn't been added to the MakeNL web site, I do
maintain a link to it on my ftn.rocasa.net/makenl.html page.

BF> It would be interesting to know if it still works (it'll get you
BF> 3.2.7). How many bugs have been fixed since then?

Not sure how many, but there has certainly been a number of them, plus
other code changes and updates...

Jame

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5--b20111217
* Origin: RJC eeePC (1:120/419)