Fidonet Portal

From: Kees van Eeten (2:280/5003.4)
To: All
Date: Tue, 06.11.12 18:48
MakeNL Feature requests
Hallo Gert!

GA> I should perhaps write my problem to fido echo for fidohusky
GA> programs.

I am quite shure that that is a better place for your problem.
It is not makenl that is misbehaving, but I have authority of
what happens in makenl.

GA> It is funny as I have a point system on usb with husky
GA> program in use but this is for windows and here
GA> is there none problem with using netmail as .msg stile format and it
GA> works fine.

I have a similar experience with Linux and Windows.

Regards,
Kees van Eeten

--- FPD v2.9.040207 GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5
* Origin: My views are moderated by a virtual Penguin (2:280/5003.4)