Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Leary (1:320/119)
To: All
Date: Tue, 06.11.12 15:11
MakeNL Ubuntu packages

BF> It would be interesting to know if it still works (it'll get you
BF> 3.2.7). How many bugs have been fixed since then?

My quick count based on what is recorded in history.txt is about 15. The
current development version is 3.2.18, which is being tested now. If no issues
arise during testing, this version will probably become the 3.3.0 release.

Andrew

---
* Origin: Bits & Bytes BBS * V.Everything! * 860/535-4284 (1:320/119)