Fidonet Portal

From: Ib Joe (1:342/201)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 28.07.20 08:55
BBS
-> -> I have tried several times to join, I just tried again, and it doesn't
-> -> alow me to access the application.

-> Download the info pack and fill out the app.
-> Also join Two Facebook and search for Wildcat! BBS Sysops (Alumni)
-> Then look for Thomas Kloos he runs it! Ask to be a friend and take
-> it from there!

Thanx

Joe
--- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v7.0
* Origin: Joe's BBS -=joesbbs.com=- (1:342/201)