Fidonet Portal

From: Marc Lewis (1:396/45)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 25.07.20 23:35
Re: [2]: Follow-up on: .pkt received without a pkt password?
Hello Sean.

<On 25Jul2020 16:07 Sean Dennis (1:18/200) wrote a message to Marc Lewis
regarding RE: Follow-up on: .pkt received without a pkt password? >

[snip]
ML> Absolutely nothing stands out to me to have caused this
ML> problem.

SD> I can't see anything wrong either with that line. I do the same
SD> thing with the nodes I connect directly to and then for my main
SD> Fidonet feed, I use "Route Crash" for him. For all of my hubs in
SD> Micronet, I use "Route Crash" also to make sure that netmail flows
SD> correctly throughout the network properly.

SD> Well, "Route Crash File" since Micronet is so small that routing an
SD> occasional file doesn't hurt anything.

SD> From what you've told me, I'd agree with your that the netmail was
SD> somehow malformed.

SD> If you allow netmail to be routed through your system, do you have
SD> the "Tracking" keyword in Squish?

No, as a matter of fact, it's not enabled. Changing that right now with, of
course, a separate tracking log.

Thanks for the idea!

Best regards,
Marc

--- timEd/2 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: Sursum Corda! BBS-Huntsville,AL-bbs.sursum-corda.com (1:396/45)