Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: All
Date: Fri, 22.11.19 15:38
Squish on Linux (compile errors)
On 2019 Nov 21 20:56:36, you wrote to Wilfred van Velzen:

WV>> There's also the problem that the squish message base stores
WV>> date/time stamps with a resolution of 2 seconds. That has been
WV>> causing problems in the past where a squish system forwarded messages
WV>> to its other links with the date/times changed from the original, and
WV>> so causing undetected dupes on some systems.

OT> This might be a problem with some tossers, but it's not a problem with
OT> the Squish specification itself. It would surprise me, if Squish
OT> didn't use the original date for rescanned messages.

it cannot because it cannot store it properly... seriously, it uses the file
time record which only has 2 second seconds capability in DOS... it should be
using a different time record but...

)\/(ark

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set
them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.
... Charp - The green, mutant potato chip found in every bag.
---
* Origin: (1:3634/12.73)