Fidonet Portal

From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: All
Date: Fri, 18.10.19 09:02
bluewave patch
Hello everybody.

I know this has been asked countless times, but...

I have an user that has recently moved to BlueWave but his TO: field is
always garbled with an extra character or two.

I remember there used to be a patch for it... Could anyone point me out
to it?

Flavio

... "Nao da mais!" - Dinha, Encontro Inside
--- MacFidoIP 1.0 (OSX)
* Origin: Hyperion's Orbit - Resisting since 1995! (4:801/189.1)